At BMW Financial Services we put you the customer at the heart of everything we do and this is why we offer a simple and transparent solution for all your bike financing needs. Consequently, when you finance your purchase with us, you won’t pay any arrangement fees or charges for setting up your finance agreement. Nor will you pay more than 10.9% APR* on any new or used BMWs across the range meaning you can be sure that wherever you go you can ask for straightforward and transparent finance from BMW Financial Services.
We also offer Accessory Loans to help you afford those extra gadgets that you've always wanted.
Ask our finance specialist for more details about the finance offers and packages available to you.
Terms and conditions *Finance available from BMW Financial Services (GB) Limited, Bartley Way, Hook, Hampshire RG27 9UF. Finance subject to status. Over 18s only. Terms and conditions apply. Offers available to UK residents only. A guarantee may be required.
BMW Select is our Personal Contract Purchase product. With reduced regular payments and plenty of flexibility you don’t have to make any decisions about the future until you're ready.
Simply choose a BMW motorcycle you like and we'll arrange a finance plan that suits you, taking into account your term (typically between 24 and 48 months), annual mileage and deposit. At the end of your agreement, you then have the following options to choose from:
Pay the optional final payment and own your BMW motorcycle* OR Part-exchange your BMW motorcycle and choose another one** OR Hand your BMW motorcycle back***
* The optional final payment together with an option to purchase fee is payable at the end of the agreement if you decide to purchase the motorcycle. We remain the owner of the motorcycle during the agreement and we may become entitled to recover the motorcycle if you do not keep up with your repayments. ** If you part exchange the motorcycle for a new one, any surplus in the motorcycle’s part exchange value over the optional final payment (and option to purchase fee) can be used as a deposit towards a new motorcycle. *** Alternatively, you can hand the motorcycle back to us without paying the optional final payment or option to purchase fee. Additional charges may be payable for both excess mileage (actual mileage higher than agreed contract mileage) and motorcycle condition (using the standards set by the British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association). If your agreement is regulated by the Consumer Credit Act, this contractual option will be in addition to your statutory right to end the agreement early. Finance is subject to status and available to over 18s in the UK only. Guarantees and indemnities may be required. Finance is provided by BMW Financial Services (GB) Limited, Bartley Way, Hook, Hampshire RG27 9UF.
If you’re interested in owning a new or used BMW at the end of your finance agreement and making fixed regular payments with no mileage restrictions, BMW Hire Purchase could be the finance solution for you.
How It Works. We can tailor a personal plan to suit you based on your available deposit, how much you would like to pay monthly and how long you would like the agreement to last (typically between 12 and 60 months). The purchase price of your motorcycle, less the deposit you wish to put in, becomes the balance on your agreement. Any interest and fees are then added and the total is repaid monthly over the term you choose. Once all payments have been made at the end of the agreement, you own your BMW.*
Terms and Conditions.* Provided you have made all of the necessary payments due under your agreement, including an option to purchase fee at the end. Please note, we remain the owner of the vehicle during the agreement and we may become entitled to recover the vehicle if you do not keep up your repayments.
At Blade Motorcycles we continually research the market striving to bring you the best products and services. As such, we are pleased to offer Guaranteed Asset Protection.
In many cases when a motorcycle is written off the insurer is unlikely to reimburse to the original purchase price or invoice value. Furthermore, if there is a finance agreement on the bike the insurance payout may not be enough to cover the finance settlement amount let alone the replacement of the bike. In this difficult situation Combined GAP will help.
• Cover for total loss following accident, fire, theft, vandalism or flood
• Claim limits from £2,500 to £10,000 depending on motorcycle purchase price
• Covers motorcycles up to £30,000
• No insurance excess deducted
• Covers up to £1,500 of accessories or rider kit
• 12 month interest free payment option - 0% APR
• Cover from only £299 for 3 years
Please contact our sales team for further information.